Graphic Designer – Zenith Print & Packaging
We’re a practical, forward-thinking company that’s looking for someone with those qualities too. We’re on a journey to evolve our brand and design to show what makes us stand out in a way that’s authentic to us and our clients. As a graphic designer, you’ll be part of a small team of in-house designers and work with clients existing and new. You’ll support the continuous development of our visual identity and act as a ‘brand guardian’ make sure that our brand is consistent and high quality across campaigns, print, digital and experiential channels. You’ll take on new challenges every day from art directing photoshoots to taking key campaigns from concept to delivery.
You’re a great communicator with the ability to work with people from our Executive team, Directors in the Group, to plan and deliver work that tells our brand story in an effective way.
You’ll have strong organisational skills, you’ll be calm under pressure and able to juggle multiple tasks and projects. That means keeping on top of workflow and process management in order to gauge priorities effectively. You’ll have a meticulous eye for detail with good technical and software knowledge.
You’ll bring a fresh perspective and creative passion with your expertise in driving brand through design. You’ll know what’s happening in marketing and get excited about great design that engages potential clients. Then you’ll bring some of that with you into your work with us.
Our in house design team create products for a growing portfolio of our own and licensed brands, which cover a varied range of categories including coin packaging, fashion, cosmetics, sports and fitness, confectionary/food packaging etc.
We are a wide-ranging department that cover apparel, graphics, hard goods and accessories.
Our designers need to have a passion for creating innovative products that are in line with current trends, whilst always ensuring that we give our customers the true value that they have come to expect from our company. We need you to be able to deliver innovative graphic design solutions across all sports equipment categories.
- You will need to have a degree or relevant qualifications, in the required field, as well as strong Adobe Suite knowledge focusing on Illustrator/Photoshop skills.
- You need to be quick thinking and able to combine creative skills with commerciality, which is the key factor within our success.
- You will also need excellent communication skills to work between the designers within the team, buyers, marketing, and assist factory representatives in their interpretation of your designs.
- Work closely with the Buying and Design team from concept to product launch within graphic application and cosmetic design.
- Offer creative input to packaging design and instore merchandising as well as development of product ideas and packaging solutions.
- A flexible approach to working across multiple product categories within the brand guidelines whilst keeping to strict deadlines and delivering a high standard of output.
- Excellent Adobe Indesign Photoshop, Illustrator skills
- A degree or relevant qualifications
- Main focus on Print, as well as packaging.
- Constantly looking to develop new ideas and challenge existing ones
- Hardworking & dedicated
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible to the needs of the business
- Excellent communication skills
For more information and to apply, please email CV and covering letter to Alan Campbell, firstname.lastname@example.org