Zenith Print & Packaging Quality Policy
Zenith Print and Packaging Ltd specialises in the production of coin and medal packaging and high quality promotional and retail packaging.
The Company has adopted a quality system designed to meet its needs and improve performance to ensure that our customers are supplied with quality products and services that meet their requirements, with focus on strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability within the Company.
Our operating policy is to be professional in all aspects of our business functions.
Products are manufactured under the disciplines of our Integrated Management System, on time and to a consistent quality that conforms to the requirements of our Customers, the Company and any applicable Regulatory Authority.
Directors, Managers and all other employees are required to carry out all operations and processes in accordance with the Integrated Management System and everyone is encouraged towards continual improvement and the prevention of errors.
The Company achieves this by adhering to the following:
- Providing commitment and leadership from the Directors and Management.
- Identifying risks and opportunities of the business and quality system.
- Management reviews, using the output for continual improvement and the establishment of quality objectives.
- Monitoring, analysing and achieving quality objectives.
- Internal auditing to ensure continual improvement.
- A document control and review process.
- Providing employees with adequate training, information, instruction and resources to competently carry out their work activities to the required standards.
- Continual improvement through all the above and other corporate policies.
Our Quality Management System has been assessed and is certificated against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and is subject to surveillance by an external certification body.