Zenith Print and Packaging Environmental Policy
Zenith Print and Packaging Ltd specialises in the production of coin and medal packaging and high quality promotional and retail packaging.
The Company are committed to achieving continuous improvement by minimising our impact on the environment and are committed to the prevention of pollution, we demonstrate environmental improvement through:
• Complying with all relevant legislation and other environmental codes of practice.
• Continuously improving environmental performance by developing objectives that target waste minimisation and energy conservation to reduce our carbon footprint.
• Setting objectives based upon the Company’s internal aspects and impacts assessment.
• Developing productive relationships with suppliers, contractors and other interested parties.
• Improving staff awareness of their environmental responsibilities.
Our commitment to the environment is further extended through certification to the FSC® Chain of Custody standard, this gives the Company and its customers confidence that the material we use has been sourced from well managed forests.
The Company have adopted a proactive approach to informing our customers of the benefits from using certified materials to promote their own environmental practices by including the FSC® logo on their products.
In addition to using certified materials, where possible we use solely vegetable based inks and water based adhesives which are non-hazardous and therefore kinder to the environment.
Through our operational processes we may produce hazardous waste which will be collected and disposed of using registered Sub-Contractors who, in turn will provide the Company with the required paperwork.
The Company uses paper, plastics and cardboard for packaging products, any wastage of these materials is segregated into designated bins and recycled.
This policy is reviewed at least annually at management review to ensures it is accurate and in line with the Company’s processes, targets and objectives.
Sales Director Numismatics