Zenith Media are experienced lithographic and digital printers based in Pontypool, South Wales. The company was established in 1993 and currently employs over 100 staff. The company specialises in the efficient turnaround of high quality printed materials including but not limited to business cards, leaflets, brochures, magazines, books and folders.
The Company has adopted a quality system designed to meet our needs and improve performance to ensure that our customers are supplied with quality products and services that meet their requirements, with focus on strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability within the Company.
Our operating policy is to be professional in all aspects of our business functions.
Products are manufactured under the disciplines of our Integrated Management System, on time and to a consistent quality that conforms to the requirements of our Customers, the Company and any applicable Regulatory Authority.
Directors, Managers and all other employees are required to carry out all operations and processes in accordance with the Integrated Management System and everyone is encouraged towards continual improvement and the prevention of errors.
The Company achieves this by adhering to the following:
• Providing commitment and leadership from the Directors and Management.
• Identifying risks and opportunities of the business and quality system.
• Management reviews, using the output for continual improvement and the establishment of quality objectives.
• Monitoring, analysing and achieving quality objectives.
• Utilising Key Performance Indicators on key processes.
• Internal auditing to ensure continual improvement.
• A document control and review process.
• Providing employees with adequate training, information, instruction and resources to competently carry out their work activities to the required standards.
• Promoting an open and non-discriminatory culture throughout our organisation.
• Continual improvement through all the above and other corporate policies.
Our Quality Management System has been assessed and is certificated against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and is subject to surveillance by an external certification body.
This policy is reviewed at least annually to ensure it is accurate and in line with the company’s processes, targets and objectives. This policy is available to all interested parties on request.