Zenith Media Quality Policy
Zenith Media are experienced lithographic and digital printers based in Pontypool, South Wales. The company was established in 1993 and currently employs over 100 staff.
The company specialises in the efficient turnaround of high quality printed materials including but not limited to; business cards, leaflets, brochures, magazines, books and folders.
The continuing policy of Zenith Media is to ensure that our customers are supplied with a quality product and service which meets their requirements. This achievement will result in securing efficiency, a strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability within the company.
We can achieve this by adhering to the following: –
- Providing commitment and leadership from the directors and management;
- Identify risks & opportunities of the business and quality system;
- Regular management reviews, using the output for continual improvement and the establishment of quality objectives;
- Monitoring, analysing and achieving quality objectives;
- Utilising Key Performance Indicators on all key processes;
- Promoting an open and non-discriminatory culture throughout our organisation;
- Providing employees with adequate training, information, instruction and resources to competently carry out their work activities to the required standards;
- Continual improvement through all the above and other corporate policies.
Zenith Media hereby certifies that the scope of the Management System and all associated documentation accurately describes the Quality Management System in use within the company such as to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.