C3 Imaging Environmental Policy
C3 Imaging (the ‘Organisation’) recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the provision of high quality lithographic and digital print and associated services. It is the Organisation’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Organisation’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activitiesTraining of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation
This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.