Account Handler / Estimator Vacancy – Zenith Print & Packaging
The primary responsibilities of this position include using the companies MIS software to develop cost estimates on routine and complex productions as per the client request and to create works instructions to the production team for manufacture. The ideal candidate will liaise effectively with the customer and assist sales/production/purchasing from concept through to delivery of finished goods.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Analyse data to create time, cost, raw material and labour estimates
- Construct best production plan for a project
- Evaluate all methods for job production and identify cost savings
- Develop knowledge of substrate/printing and finishing methods
- Consult with client at concept/estimate stage to offer effective advice
- Revise estimates on specification change
- Extract data from MIS system and use effectively upon client queries.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with client accounts
- Ensure optimum levels of support and work effectively with the sales representatives
- Maintaining companies standard estimating/works instructions procedures
- Consult with appropriate department managers to determine production capacities
- Advise and provide direction to employees trying to determine specifications on a project
- Strong Mathematics, Computer an Analytical Skills
- Very good knowledge of print estimating and ideally (but not essentially) carton packaging
- Positive ‘’can do’’ attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and maintain high levels of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High Level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service
- A Reliable team worker, who has the ability to multi task whilst being under pressure.
For more information and to apply, please email CV and covering letter to Alan Campbell, email@example.com